Constructed from 18-gauge metal tube and prime grade cold-rolled steel, Metal Arc base cabinets are built to withstand the harshest of laboratory environments. Metal Arc base cabinets include the following features:
• Removable backs and removable bottoms for easy installation and cleaning
• Full-extension, heavy-duty, ball-bearing drawer slides
• An epoxy powder coat finish that provides superior chemical resistance (available in a wide variety of standard colors)
• Stainless steel, five-knuckle door hinges
• Full-depth shelves that are adjustable in one-inch increments
Metal Arc base cabinets are available in two standard heights (35” standing/counter height or 29” sitting/desk height) and widths ranging from 15” to 58”. Base cabinets are available in an almost limitless combination of doors and drawers.